Here is the list of some important interview tips to win the jobs
1 Don’t waste your time looking for quick fixes—they don’t exist. They could even make matters worse. Great interview performances come from proper preparation and practice.
2 Avoid memorizing other people’s answers.
3 Remember that interviews are about more than just giving good answers; they’re also about building rapport and trust.
4 All interviewers want to know three things:
• whether you can do the job; • how motivated or driven you are; and • whether you’ll fit into the existing workplace culture.
5. Using the four steps gives you a simple-to-follow system by which you can organise and bring together large amounts of disparate information about your work achievements, to help you form clear and articulate answers.
6. The vast majority of jobs have skills or duties that overlap. These include:
• being a good team player; • planning and organising your work effectively; • good interpersonal communication skills; • ability to cope with change in the workplace; and • ability to provide effective customer service (including to internal customers). Awareness of these allows you to anticipate the nature of some of the questions you may be asked.
7. Do not fall into despondency if you have a bad interview. Everyone has them, even good interviewees. The key is to learn from it and get yourself ready for the next one.
8. Often, interviewers are not experienced and can ask questions that are not well considered. Your job is to know how to handle both the novice as well as the experienced interviewer.
9. Believe in yourself. Now that you know what to do there’s no reason not to.
10. All the Best