Writng a Resume- For Web Developer
Web Developer Resume
Resume or CV is your presenter in job interview and placement scenario, therefor it should be designed and written neatly so that it should present you, your skills, your qualities, and it makes the interviewer to judge you,
Here are some important points you should consider in your Resume/ CV
1. Contact Information: First of all your web developer resume should have your contact Information which should be placed at the top with your contact number and email-id, so that the employer can contact you.
- Full Name
- Complete Address
- Contact Number
- Email id
3. Professional Details and Experience: This section includes your achievements and experience in your field of interest. You should highlight you past achievements, best skills and projects in which you have worked.
- Mention the companies in which you have worked
- Your past achievements
For example –
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic and web designing software.
- Your degree and marks
- College you have attended
- Location of your college
- Any other certifications and licenses
- Working under pressure
- Extensive experience of dealing with clients
- Managing skills
- Working in team
9. References: Don’t mention the references directly. You can write references available on request.
Means don't write the reference on your resume unless you have told to write
Share with your friend and don't forget to comment............