Army Institute of Technology, Pune : Addmition 2015 - Based on JEE
Last date for submission of completed AIT Application Form: April 30, 2015
Date of JEE (Main)-2014 (offline) : April 4, 2015
Date of JEE (Main)-2014 Online : April-10 - 11, 2015
Army Institute of Technology, Pune invites application to admission for the year 2015-2016 for the BE Courses commencing in July/August.
AIT admission is based on the merit of JEE. All applicants are therefore required to appear in JEE and also apply to AIT.
The eligibility criteria for admission to AIT is given in detail in the Prospectus which is available in February every year. Brief outline is as below :-
- Candidate must be a ward of one of the following :-
- Serving Army Persons.
- Serving medical officers of IN and IAF who have served in the Army for more than 10 yrs and are members of AOBF.
- Retired Army pers who in receipt of regular pension, or former Army pers who retired after min service of 10 yrs.
- Former Army pers who died during service/after retirement and family pension is granted.
- TA pers who have completed 10 yrs of embodied service.
- DSC pers who are serving or retired with pension.
- War widow (in receipt of liberalized pension) and children in receipt of family pension (due to death of both parents) are also eligible.
- Details of eligibility of adopted/step children are as in the prospectus.
- Should have passed, or appeared for 10+2 exam, at the time of applying for admission to AIT. Minimum acceptable mark in PCM are 50%.
- Age of the candidate must be between 16 to 21 years on 01 Jul 2014.
- Must be an Indian citizen, or a PIO who obtains Indian citizenship before admission.
JEE Application Form:
Candidate can apply for JEE 2015 'Online'. For this candidates are advised to visit www.jeemain.nic.in. Details can be obtained from
JEE Main Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension
Patparganj, Delhi - 110 092
Tel: 91-11-22239177-80 Extn 110,151 &157
AIT Application Form:
JEE Application Form should be filled before AIT Application Form. The JEE Roll No must be endorsed on the AIT Application Form before submitting it to AIT. Failure to do so would result in rendering the AIT Application Form null and void.
Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained by hand or by post from AIT as well as from HQ Commands and Army HQ (AWES Branch). The Prospectus can also be downloaded from the institute website.
Cost of Prospectus and Application form is as follows:-
By Post :- Rs 820/- through bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, AIT payable at Pune.
By Hand :- Rs 750/- through bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, AIT payable at Pune.
Down-loaded Forms:- Down-loaded Application Form should be accompanied with a bank Demand Draft for Rs 750/- drawn in favour of Director, AIT payable at Pune. The details of Bank Draft should be mentioned clearly in the Application Form.
Counseling at AIT, Pune, will be after one month from the date of declaration of JEE Results. Dates of counseling will be hosted on the AIT website
Note : Filling up of JEE form and AIT Form is compulsory. Failing to fill up any one of the form will lead to rejection of admission to AIT.
For more details refer official website
Address : Army Institute of Technology, Dighi Hills, Pune-411015
Phone : 020-27157534, 27157612
Fax : 020-27157534
E-mail : Contact I
Website : www.aitpune.com/